Science fiction story

More space stories, more space stories, more space stories.... Thought it might be good to start a new story, one of these days I might even write one. It would have the ghosts of another world coming from afar to this world. What a fun idea. I like to imagine that life can live wherever it wants throughout the universe.

It entertains this woman, the thought of Galileo and his great discovery, which was, the eternally plagued man who cannot fathom himself lower than a God. 

If we are incapable of believing the earth is revolving around the sun, certainly we cannot imagine that there could be life outside of the earth, and that God may also believe in them as he does us. I consider the idea of thinking we are the only people in the universe a kind of racism. 

If then there were ancient civilizations outside ours, then there must also be the possibility the stuff from this planet might bring ancient things from abroad. You know, bacterium, diseases, minerals, spirits ... The mysteries of the universe are, then, from alien sources. 

Insert Bewitched GIF

"I feel like one of those people I make fun of, I feel like I believe in Unicorns." 

I feel like I should play my Pink Floyd album backwards.... lol

Comments