To infinity and beyond!

 This will be a catch all. I am interested in the cubical "vision" of heaven. 

Let those who have ears ...

"horror of the infinite"

1. The Ancient Greeks (jewishvirtuallibrary.org)

2. Infinity | Definition, Symbol, & Facts | Britannica

"In the light of the big-bang model of the origin of the universe, cosmologists generally believe that the universe has a finitely long past; whether it might have an endless future is an open question. Under the “infinite future” view, space may continue much as it is now, with the galaxies drifting farther and farther apart, the stars burning to dust, and the remaining particles possibly decaying into radiation. Alternatively, in the “finite future” view, a cosmic catastrophe at some definite time in the future may destroy the universe: space may collapse to a point, or perhaps a parallel sheet of space (a “brane”) will collide with our universe, annihilating everything. In any of the catastrophic finite future scenarios, speculation exists that the end of the universe may be followed by the birth of a new universe, in which case the future may in some sense be infinite after all." (2.)

"What is meant by “the Absolute” depends, of course, upon the philosopher in question; it might be taken to mean God, an overarching universal mind, or simply the class of all possible thoughts."(2.)

"Cantor himself conjectured that the universe might contain different types of matter, with the different types of matter decomposable into infinite sets of differing sizes. But nobody has ever found a way to incorporate this notion usefully into modern physics."(2.)

For some reason many years ago for no real reason I was trying to figure out the law of gravity. I have no idea why, I was working as a lead generator in a call center in a small town called Elizabethton, TN where the population has yet to reach 20,000.

I have every intention of continuing my foolish pastime, not to prove myself a genius, but because I enjoy being that foolish. Obviously, I am only as smart as I am, but since I derive more pleasure reading about nonfictional things like infinity than, well, I cannot remember when I was even fully interested in a movie. (Last night, Avatar 2)

Anyway, here is what I want to include in my investigation, the curvature of the whole universe, the in and out tiny energy producing "stuff" in the blackness of space, which is occupied of our existence. Obviously, movement has everything to do with it, but if it is only being used for its purpose, there is something of matter in the mix. It is as if the movement of the small stuff in space asks that the other stuff stand still. 

This is me thinking, so justa place to start, and being wrong is often a good place to start. I watched the Avatar movie last night. Everything is water. 

I was also thinking of the finitude of things as they are mirroring each other, perhaps space is the place for these smaller infinities that show a mirror of greater ones, something from the article. The most complex things are here!

Imagine when you look in space that everything on earth began as all that pretty boring looking stuff. 



Comments