On consciousness 3

 It was only a couple of days ago that I was having the most interesting thoughts about some supposed buried survivors, survivors as in their bodies survived to such an extent as to have maintained some tissue. They were under water in a "bunker" in Florida. Supposedly they had some brain matter in their skulls. Their bodies were more than 7000 years old

Wondering if this was even possible has made me feel kind of silly, but I wondered if brain matter that is old can be mapped, copied, reconstructed, added to monkey brain, anything, to get the memories out of them. Wouldn't that be good for the understanding of consciousness? I would like to look into this. The only thing I know for sure is that when Frank Sinatra died, he had himself frozen and that supposedly a dead celled organism such as he cannot be brought back to life. But everything impossible seems more possible as time goes by!

*** apparently I was wrong about Sinatra, so strange how we think we remember things. At least I was right about cell death.

We can call this my fact troubled blog!

Comments