Let us pray

 Oh Father, I come to you today because it is Sunday. I have a heavy heart. I am so tired and my body has been showing me signs of wear. I look to you for guidance as I try to be good, kind and perfect as I have been asked to be, in spite of the many things I have been suffering. I ask that you bless my lips with kindness and decency.  That you relax my mind and body and create a barrier to things that make me feel anxious. 

Please accept my gratitude as I believe in you and feel blessed and awed each day. Please grant me forgiveness for shortcomings as my mind and body and emotions are being pulled in different directions. Please grant me favor. Please accept me but draw me ever closer to your goodness and holiness.  Please give me a kinder heart while I am grief stricken, these times create angers with no where to direct them. Let my tears be less, but even more, please lighten my heart. And I ask boldly, grandly and desperately that you grant these things to those I love, and that you increase the circle with which I hold those dear to me.

Thank you God, I hope we will be closer these coming months.

Amen

*I shared a video and verse. The video was a blessing to me this week. 

Comments