Just for the afternoon..

 I am about to dedicate a moment to thinking. I have had some interesting things on my mind.

I have enjoyed the idea of making nut butters with add-ins like pumpkin and peanut butter, coconut butter and green tea for you bullet coffeee. Apple and Almond butter. Working in a health food store you think of things like this. Yesterday when I accidentally poured A LOT of cinnamon onto my chicken, I wasn't worried because the onion and peppers would make up for it,  and it did. The idea of knowing about and being able to intermix foods from different cultures/origins is intriguing to me. The most practiced way of doing this is by pizza, But I am ready for more interesting mash ups. And lasagnas are also good for this. What can you stack in a pan?

Milan nails, .. and a very angular hand.

Speaking of Italians,  I was thinking about the Italian language today and how much easier it is to read an Italian name than to read something in Latin. How does a language become so easy?

I want to open my own clothing boutique, and make the clothes in little lines by outfit. Today I wanted a corset for my outfit. It has a sort of hole in the middle of it. It's what would be revealing if I was unable to find something to cover that spot, but ... just maybe I will wear it? Yeah, and maybe no one will notice. 

I have noticed that to wear a cropped jean jacket it looks cool, cute, spunky,  but under my long cardigan it looks like negligee. Yikes!

I have been blogging for almost 15 years,  and I have never really photographed myself. 



Would love to make mashups. 

Denim jackets, corduroy,  maybe a plum color. I was just given a sweater.









Comments