This is science fiction

 I was just overthinking for a whole day. I am on a creative binge. I even quit my job. (I have another one) During my binge I realized that all things are written into the fabric of existence. One of those things is math. And so I need to write a story about how in the future people with exceptional qualities of mind and mathematical ability are able to converse in maths, very far into the future. But in their minds. 



Their will be people who are able to speak to each other in different manners, some with body language and some with speech. All will speak like radio waves to each other. 

There could be life all throughout the Universe. It could be as similar as life is here. The planets need certain things to exist, and it happens sometimes here and there. And we have brothers and sisters and animals and plants elsewhere. How do you imagine beauty you have never seen?

It is easier to believe in our one planet, in this one place. 

I look around me and I see so much of the world just by being attuned to a place beyond. It has been a major treat. 

Short story -

We visited the planetarium today. It is Friday, and we are celebrating the discovery of our Earths bounty. Since learning we aren't alone in the Universe, we have been forced to be so grateful. I am as grateful as I can be, today I also get my speaking license. I had to pass the test and failed once, how hard is it now unless you have had lessons? I was fortunate to have speaking people in my family. One uncle, who lives in San Francisco, he let me visit him as a child, we spoke about a lot of things, and he showed me some books. I enjoyed that. In one they said turning on the light with your mind was magic!

Today, if I pass the test, I will be one of the speaking people, and my privileges will be, supposedly, beyond belief. I will be able to work, dine, travel, and access transportation I hadn't before, and will be able to live a life without as much worry. 

I never considered becoming a speaker before. This happened as a happy accident. There was a young man who was sick and I went to help,-- well, there was a speaking person there and they needed something and showed me with words, I was the only one there to help them. 

Afterwards, we talked for a while. I was having some trouble and the speaker invited me to dinner. He said it was a shame that I struggled. That I should definitely learn to speak. We began seeing each other regularly and that led to my applying for a license. I am nervous after failing before. 



Comments