Problem solved.

It just so happens that, recently, I was determined to solve all of the world's hardest problems. I said to myself, "you can be anything you want to be." And I mean, it's true, they say you can do whatever you want. If you want to be president, you can do it. If you want to climb Everest. Sure! Win an Academy Award, of course you can. I'm doing science. A few weeks ago I discovered the origin of life, this week I am braving the antimatter paradox, and gravity is on deck. I have no idea why people do not know what gravity is, but I know for sure I have that!

So yesterday, we looked at the earliest traces of Universdom and saw the stellars in their first years. Totally awesome. Then we looked at the big bang like it was an atom bomb, tubular. They say that a very miniscule asymmetry at the meeting of matter and antimatter prevents the two canceling each other out. I made an entire story from this, including an illustration via black nail polish, the shiny coat over the matte. The matte of course being a new dimension, just 1 other, and it was space time. I saw the heal of a god barely touching the realm of our universe. Knocking pure life into the void, causing an explosion...

That's where I left off.

Of course I did figure that the antimatter was the matte polish and the matter the shiny coat, and that the absorption of the one into the other was the whole idear.

Comments