Please excuse my dear aunt sally

 If you were in a 90s teen comedy flick or something on teen tv, I guess, it would be that kind of line, that title. Instead of "do the math". Right? Am I retarded? Like, instead of saying the original clever thing, something kind of awful. Idk, that's my impression of youth comedy. Anyway, I just filled out an application online and found my blogs, what a terrible waste of time they are sometimes. The problem with writing is that it takes practice like anything else and if I leave for a while, I might come back terrible and sometimes I come back so terrible that I have all these weeds in my little garden here. Anyway, the last time I was here I was trying to write a love poem, I wonder if it will ever be a famous poem you see in one of those anthology books? I mean, I have been doing this all these long years, am I still not famous? I had another great sonnet in a past blog, I may have even tried to measure out the couplets and figure where the rhyme scheme should be. I'm that shockingly delightful of a person.

Today I do not feel like trying to be a writer, I want to journal. I haven't been feeling great. The last few weeks have been awful. And I mean awful. And wonderful. And so, I guess that's life.

Just to be honest and true, I love the Sprouts haircare products. They are reasonably priced, contain less harmful additives and make you clean. I must share these things. I mean to do well by others. I get nothing for saying this. Also, the almond coco yogurt, and 0% fat fage, and the honey vanilla greek god's yogurt and the Liberte vanilla bean. If I do not find stable employment soon, I'll be pushing yogurt. What else can I say I liked, to make me feel positive. Vanilla is surprisingly good, the Cheesecake Factory's vanilla bean cheesecake was my favorite. A vanilla ice cream cone is a nice treat.

I like vanilla, yes I do, I like vanilla how bout you???????? 

Today I will have to work and until then I have done some things that make me feel I am not failing at life, things like showering. I also ate an apple, made an appt., had an appt, made another appt for tomorrow, glad I'm doing this, ... incidentally, this morning I got up and realized I had forgotten to pay my rent, which will be a $175 mistake if I make it again, all because I got distracted by my password being wrong. I get one oopsy. Let's see, I haven't worked today and I have to make money, and I mean lots of money!!!! I plan on making $470 this week door dashing and that is after making a bit already, and there must be gas that is not included in the equation. I need a gas free job, or else Biden needs to lay off. (insert angry red faced emoji)

Right now I am taking advantage of some little free time that really isn't, I have a load of laundry two thirds of the way finished at my left side. I want to buy a sewing machine and some stretchy thread. I want to eat almond butter like ice cream, I want to sing and not crack, I want to see things more like Queen Victoria and less like Butthead. I want to read half a dozen books, which I was able to guesstimate becuse I donated more than a dozen items from my closet today, because suddenly, since I find myself particularly broke, I am buying clothes like I have need for them. Which I do not. Let me state this again for my own good, I DO NOT NEED ANY CLOTHES. I would like to think I need a black dress, a white tank top and t, and some other item which escapes my mind, but I bought a lot of luxury items, one in particular that I tried on this morning and then couldn't get out of the mirror. I kept saying, "It's so beautiful, it's so beautiful." It really is one of the most beautiful things I have ever owned. It reminds me of a renaissance painting or one from the time of Elizabeth the 1st, it is Old Navy, I paid $3.50 for it. 

I have nowhere to where that shirt. 

Yesterday, I felt like I had to f change my shirt all afternoon even though I looked adorable, adorable for me I should say. And all because I bought the shirt I am wearing now. I'd like to say that yesterday was the fourth of July so you know I was locked into my red white and blue outfit. It was driving me crazy though. (To look that fantastic) Now that I am wearing the shirt I was going crazy for yesterday, I want to wear the Old Navy shirt. But truthfully, I should have gotten a medium instead of a large. I wouldn't feel as wickedly comfortable. Shout out to cotton. Starting tomorrow I will have to drive around like a crazy person because I need money.

 Today I took half a day to do all those little trifling things I mentioned before and to write this blog which helps me to not go completely bonkers when things like appts and laundry have become the sort of trifling things that are ruinous because work work work or die die die. Also, I bit off my longest nail and decided I don't have to wear makeup or nail polish, if it makes me a better person. In a minute I will probably be wearing something shimmery that makes me look like I cannot bear that I am this old in order to hurt other people's feelings by having them feel sorry for me. I feel like I should show pictures of the clothes I bought. I might do that. Things like those are the kinds of projects that have me staying youthful enough to embarrass my children. 

Also, I should probably get back to the laundry. I miss writing a lot. I tell myself often I will write and that I enjoy it a lot. 

I rented Cleopatra for the express purpose of watching the devastatingly true love that blossomed between Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton during filming. I was unable to find the time to get to that part of the film and will probably have to pay another four bucks to see it, it is 4 hours long. In addition to that, I feel the film might have been more honestly called, "One hot Elizabeth" since they have her showing a lot of skin. It's surprising. I had to remind myself, well, it was the 60s. 

The 60's. I just aged myself again. 

Take care out there, as I must go do now.... 

Comments