Today was a good day

 Today was such a nice day. I enjoyed it for all it was, and have managed to bring out of it its good and leave behind any bad it may have had. 

I decided early to include in it the many blessed compliments I might be able to genuinely give. I like making genuine compliments and I love making people feel good. I am always sure to tell women when they look pretty or nice because I know how good it feels. 

A coworker was very kind and gave me some samples and I was able to give one to a happy to receive lady. Giving gifts is also 100% better when the recipient is happy to receive. 

I met a man from Russia, he was really handsome, a young man, and he made a really good impression on me. He was very smart and grateful for his experiences in a way most young people aren't, he spoke about things that I thought were important and he spoke freely without being asked, I love that. What a great guy!

And then a wonderful man from Israel. Same kind of thing. He said that there was something in my soul, something special. He then told me it was something we shared as people, people like him, an Israeli Jew. I loved that, may have been one of the greatest compliments of my life.

What a wonderful day. I cannot possibly imagine a day being better. One that isn't the birth of a child or something. All wonderful things.



Comments