Bah-nana



 I hate to be like this, but I am totally not down with the banana hate. My whole life I thought that bananas were Gods especial gift to humanity. 

Couple things, bananas rot teeth like cold makes you sick. The way that analogy gets down is this, they say cold don't make you sick, but really, it lowers immunity and helps a little thing get bigger. Ask anyone in the 19th century, cold gets ya sick. Check out the next paragraph to break that down.

Eating a great bunch of bananas seems sort of  intuitively over indulgent. They come in a natural package. And to say that they rot your teeth! Let's be clear, any organic material left on your teeth has the potential to rot. It is not bananas exclusively, and ain't it an important piece of information for people who enjoy caring for their dental hygiene? 

But most notable? A hard banana causes constipation,  where as a soft one will help you go. Know that. 

These sweet fruits are high in essentials, and packaged for meal on the go appeal. I think there's something there, for sure. 

I say, there's more to carbs than we know even now.




Comments