On the importance of space

 I want to continue to think on space. I watched a video I made on Facebook with the pollen floating in the air. The space between the particles of pollen fascinated me, so I filmed it. Soon I will visit the cemetery to watch the lightning bugs.

 I realize I am often trying to contemplate things with which I could be made fun of by those who see me as exaggerating my intelligence, but I will do this anyway. Because hey, if it is true that others see these things I am smart for finding it on my own, and smart is to me as what other people think of themselves after a marathon.

Anyway, I was lying on the cool concrete out back today, watching my pulse with one eye and little electrical sparks in black in my other eye, and the spacing between sparks caught my attention. So I want to engage myself in the importance of space. Space, in former times, has been given a name which we call zero. I wrote this recently also. I want to illustrate the importance of space. It has value. 

There's always a metaphor lurking there. I will get back with video and the important value of space, that is not zero but a measurement,  (that's a note) soon.

Comments