And Justice for all.

 I am not really sure how to use that title without nodding to Metallica, so I will let that stand. Also, I must say that Kidrock shooting some Bud Light was a highlight of my week. I hope more brave Americans take a stand. I feel like we should all stand in solidarity with President Donald Trump. His terrible evils have been outlined more and with more scrutiny than most. I am surprised at how little the upcoming Presidential election is getting airplay, but then again, I am a book geek and not a couch potato. 

This blog was to highlight one of my favorite stories. I already put up a story about the Knights Templar a little while ago, today I will be talking about the terrible William the Conqueror who deserved to explode, and he did. Laugh out loud.

He was a bad man. He stole land, leveled churches, burned and starved people. And then he died in a miserable and horrible way and his body exploded and the stench caused many to run from the church.

But, best of all, and most important to me, was his wish to be forgiven at death, as he was injured and probably feared he had been wrong. He asked this at his last meetings with men. But as he lay dead, the men of God made their announcement about his being forgiven as was popular in those days, and as they said this, in came a man who claimed he was on stolen land and that he didn't have the right to be buried there. Ha ha ha ha.

Justice, and I say this often, is as real as the water we drink and the moon we gaze upon in the dark night sky. It is as real as the time we have set, and as real as death and life. Justice lives.

P.s. I was thinking about law and the mind of a lawful person. Sure wish I had a launching pad for that one.

Comments