This is Sunday

 Today I prayed the morning and after looked at religious things. I am still ill and was very sad not to go to church. 

After reading about the four gospels in relation to the story of Mary of Bethany and her perfume, inspired by my looking at the beautiful paintings of Van Gogh, I was able to think on religious things and I was inspired to look up Muhammed. The pieces of that puzzle are definitely missing. 

Mary of Bethany was retold in the four gospels because in two of the four it is recounted that the story would be told throughout the world for her precious and generous gift. I was considering Jesus and his holiness and how one becomes divine, not in reference to being a sceptic but as an apologist. And I was considering the very few who have been such important spiritual leaders. I believe fully in the divinity of   Christ but knew little of Islam, so I looked up Muhamed. 

I am sharing some verses of the Quran so that I am able to continue in the vein that we fully appreciate Gods creation and all the wonderful people he loves and meant to be a part of it.

Comments