Me making me better

 This year has been one of the kind that has tried me and blessed me back double. Have you ever had one of those? The years when you thought you had gone through hell but can look back with a sort of awed reverence at how really good a time it was? That might be what this year was for me. I haven't solved all of my problems, but the ones I know I haven't solved are better known, and this year has helped bring these to light.

For starters, I am a blogger. And I am a writer. I have written a lot, and that was supposed to be my trade. However, instead of writing I have been researching, dabbling, making lists. I meant to be a better self-promoter. I have even undergone some experiments in self-motivation and promotion. But what I have realized is that a lot of what other people do that has them being successful is knowing how to promote themselves juuussssttt right ... Speaking of which, hopefully soon I will write my story again, one I really liked. One about promoting oneself.


The idea is that, we all have a sort of middle ground when it comes to mostly everything. Aside from biological differences, being man or woman, tall or short, etc. I love sparkly things and I believe that there's an inborn and natural draw of people to things that are bright and shiny. This is just one of the things that people share a common interest in.

Another thing people do is take the perfect picture, I will show a few examples of myself, this kind of psychological thing, incidentally, is something I have been really interested in. It is on par with people and their driving. You get to choose what people think of you based on your decision making skills.

Who is Mary?



Mary can be better formed in image in someone else's mind the less one sees her. 

What if these were the pictures you saw?




I am under the impression this person likes her clothes a little too much.

Well, anyway, one of my concerns was, in all the excitement of graduating from college, did I forget to focus on a thing, a single thing, which would hold my entire blog together? But I never did come up with one in particular. I sat looking at the multitude of pictures in my phone and realized the potential for promoting oneself. Movies, work out videos, cooking, crafts...

This afternoon it occurred to me I needed to keep working on my dream, to do work that I love. Even if it means living a simple life.

Blogs are so funny. If I really want a fashion only blog, why not just start one?














Comments