Daily log

 Friday Nov. 18, 2023

Yesterday, worked with new girl and J. Still.made decent tips. Bett. visited, ate J's Mac n cheese. Took the high road with snoop. Was told that "all those high people think you're a prostitute." Considered the intelligence behind convincing of my nearly virginal old lady self that preposterous lie.  

Sunday Nov. 20, 2023

Yesterday, cleaned house for my grandmother and got the goods for the Thanksgiving. Came home and was kept up until 3 a.m. found copy of "The Miracle worker" at book box. Drank a glass of champagne. Smoked a few cigarettes,  what??? Found vitamin c lotion at dollar tree. Wonder if there's vitamin c in it?

November 26, 2023

Thanksgiving was Thursday. That night everything was ridiculously beautiful. I felt like I was staying in some fancy hotel. The lights everywhere reminded me of the New Years of 2021, and I considered it a "good omen".

Last night I was supposed to go to church because I was given Saturday off instead of Sunday, but I did my grueling exercise regime and so I was tired and sweaty at 4pm. I set an alarm for the morning and walked to the church just as planned. I read from the apocryphal last night and today in church some of the scriptures over lapped with what I'd learned last night, or at least that which I'd said of 2 Esdras was in the gospel today. I will share it here.

I decided my generosity is 👍. 


If youre interested,  goodlgle Esdras "compassion will pass away"

November 30, 2023
Last night I woke in th middle of the night and saw I'd made $15 worth of tips and saw my balance about $50 short of what I'd thought I had. I had a hard time sleeping after that. Then I dreamt I was sitting with young Christian on a bench. I woke up forgetting I had no money! Thanks Christian!
Then I remembered I took $50 out last night at the Publix.
My boss sent me home after I said please don't make me close. She said, "you can do whatever you want" I was there another hour. Guess I shouldn't complian.
I should probably quit smoking today, It's 2 packs now. 3 if you count my mother's pack from Thanksgiving. She should probably quit too.
I have been eating turkey off the carcus this morning,  Thursday,  one week after Thankgiving. Today I'll leave the rest of the bird outside for the stray cats.
It has been cold, 30 when I woke this morning, but I still have no heat. If it gets any colder, I'll have to sleep elsewhere.
The challenge today is to leave behind all my troubles and focus the present.

December 5, 2023

I would like to be called Cherice Topaz La Bleu.

December 23, 2023

It's almost the end of the year and I have been having sleeping problems. Last night, for instance, it was past 4 am and I hadn't been able to even so much as relax. My mind was really busy, and since then I have written quite a bit, but more than that, I infused my writings with all these neat links to facts and spiced them up with photos. 

Last night I was doing Christmas with extended relations, sort of. It was one of those good and bad experiences,  and I ended up downtown on Marta because I was fearful of the bad driving of one of the angry party people. She drives terribly anyway.

Felt like a genius again last night. This time because I decided you could plot out where life exists in other galaxies based on the size of the sun, probably color too. It would be neat o SEE out there. But what do I know really. Tomorrow I may watch an astronomy class from Tilsdale. 

I have been asked today to work at 10:45am and I will be off at 11pm if everything goes like that, I am about to see if I am the only person expected to stay alllll night. Źzzzzzzzzzzz, please?

We will be open and working tomorrow. Thank God I only work for 4 hours. Today 4 hours flew by like 1 because I got to do my little thing. I was very happy. MERRY CHRISTMAS 🎅 🎄 ❤️

February 1, 2024

Today, did Abraham start a religion?

How did that come about?

Also, was Washington a part of something greater than founding a nation? They were masons, but he was such a Christian!

Did St Francis name mean nothing to previous generations of popes? One wonders.


 


Comments