For today, May 2, as if I had too much to drink ...

 Today I was thinking of the things I have learned recently. I guess that's why I am writing this. More interesting is the way I feel so awful about space after having posted online. I wrote before about the collection of my thoughts and learnings, this bullet journal thing I was doing. The things that were most beneficial were the budget and the things I learned. How neat to keep up with thoughts this way. Anyone learning should do this. Every day a bullet where was I? 

This last week I wrote something about space, which was funny today, I felt less confident about it, except that I had done something different. The idea that space is an important thing is funny because Einstein, you know, he was the space time guy, but more than that is the idea that there is a "theory of everything". Surprisingly I have followed along with this for a long time and know about some of tenets of this race. Many people have intended on finding this, and so I did as well. I think that to learn is as open to the public as to love. I like learning...... selah

But now I am all

 


Once I got real excited over the rainbow and the fact that it had two purples but then I was all "the gays knew that first." This is me, y'all.

It actually may have occurred to a woman in the 18th century. Just not sure. 

My theory of everything would be like, first there was a bang like the guy said and then after that it grew. I said this, online, but have regrettably felt disenchanted after that episode. I have been making videos, vlogs, and that one seemed to go over like a Led Zepplin. I can only hope that I can patch myself back together again. I have lost touch with my intellectual side. This has been a horrible experience for me. I feel desperately estranged from myself, I do not say this lightly, it has caused me acute distress 
and I am sometimes ill over it.

HERES THE VIDEO: click it.

But really, there are times when I am able to see into space and see things in a way that seems fitting. So I join in a little talking about it. Okay, a lot. I was completely fascinated by the idea of space recently. So my next thing will be to read about the space time continuum and then I will be able to reconcile the difference between the material, the cause and what not, er, effect, meaning time. Material, duh, cause, perhaps God? Effect, time. My mother had said when she had a genius moment once, that time is occupied space. She felt very smart and I was all, my moms a weirdo. But she is right. i do not know if these plain statements are very meaningful, mine which sounds so silly, that life imitates non-life, meaning that we have the characteristics of non living this, bones like rock, that intrigued me so I became a genius. True story. Lol? Yes, you may.

My mother is exactly right, I will now have to check that out. Have a nice day. Oh, I remember now, I was excited, this is funny too, this is what happens to you when you start to geek out, I was totally excited over the time intervals of the buses that came throughout the day. It intrigued me that at 20 minutes time the bus could come at exactly the same time over each hour. at 50 minutes after the hour each hour. I supposed it should be like Easter and fall on a different day each year, but no the 20 minutes was in perfect. As retarded as this is, it's neat to think about. 

Oh and hey!

Space without occupying it is just space, right? Like an empty apartment. It can be made useful by occupying it. What's really funny is time really is occupied space. It occupies itself, it creates a space when measured. 

I decided today that the use of a carbohydrate in our diet is essential for our health. I like to enjoy rice, and that is essentially why I came to burden myself with another wonder, but also I had an ulcer and the article that asked we use honey for healing said put it on bread so that it stays in your stomach. What an idea I thought Now what else can I slather on bread in order that it stays in my stomach? Better yet? What use can I make of rice? OHHHhhhhhh so many things for me to wonder.  

Today I looked down and saw my cat here at work. I wondered if by some chance at that moment my daughter was looking a the cat. Do you believe in things like that? Like twins, who share a lot of the same traits even though they were separated at birth? My mother or aunt told me that once after someone had died they saw a "ghost dog" outside a house. I am more intrigued suddenly. What is it like to share a sight from the point of view of the dead? 

I am glad I am writing fiction again suddenly, I miss the feeling of just being creative. 

I also read recently in one of my little science article about the collective conscious It used the idea in terms of animals, like bees and ants that are able to produce a great work with a shared intent, but that says nothing to me about the collective conscious. But the idea has occurred to me. My belief has long been that blessed are they that shared a continental plateau, they learned faster and spread Technology to others to facilitate the modern age. Perhaps our ability to share information is why we know everything so fast. Since the radio wave or telephoning, things have changed. People combined their intellectual forces on a scale unprecedented. Cool stuff, I will have to write my story tomorrow, or perhaps I will begin today. I am rewriting Ana Darling. My other story came out all wrong it was a spook story and it got made into a romance!




Comments